Saturday, November 15, 2008

yeah..

Random posts go well with random thoughts like wine and cheese.

Google is great. I love their little feed on the top of my e-mail. I get updates on the latest Colbert videos, strange news stories, and the word of the day.

On that note, I'd like to say I'm especially frowzy today.

On another, completely unrelated note, I applied for a Virgin America credit card. There aren't many places where they fly to but I must say that I love that airline. I just find them so fun and simple (and tastefully tacky at times). If you've never flown with them and you happen to be going to any of their destinations I'd recommend them.
Here is an example of VA's cute features:

Seat-to-seat chatting
Seat-to-seat chat

You can chat with your fellow passengers at your discretion. Granted, no one really uses this but it's a great feature if you're traveling in a group and happen to all be seated separately.

This console is also great for ordering in-flight food or playing the silly games they have for kids. (Yes, I played them. Don't judge me.)

The TV/movie feature is good too. There were many channels to choose from (although, I think jetBlue may have a better selection) and I was surprised to find they had foreign movies available to watch for free.


Going back to the cc, if you apply before November 30th (2008) you get a free one-way flight (perfect for those moving/running away). (That's how they suckered me in to apply...)

Hopefully, VA adds more destinations... if not, I guess I'll be making a bunch of trips to Cali and Vegas! ;)

No comments: