Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sharing is caring!

This time of year is always a time for bargain hunting. It's always hard to find what you've been looking for but chances are if you look hard enough they're there...

So, I don't know about all of you (all 2 of you) but this season I've been looking for knives. The knives in my kitchen are so dull they can barely cut a peach. Seriously. They're that dull (and rusty!). In order to cut you have to viciously jab at whatever it is you're trying to cut before the knife will penetrate. In my knife search I've come across the famous J.A. Henckels knives. They're quite expensive (running well over $300 for a set) but they have their "International" line which is much cheaper.

I'm dirt poor so even their International line stretches my pockets thin BUT Friday and Sat, if you shop from 6AM - 1PM at Macy's, this set goes from $117 to $59.99. That's pretty cheap. I was hoping I could use those Macy's coupons for 20% off but unfortunately the coupon doesn't work on the sale day AND on Henckels (jerks). It's a pretty good deal and even though the knives are from their cheaper line, I'm sure they can cut better than the knives in my house.

I fully encourage everyone to take advantage of such a cheapo deal just leave me a set! If not... I will cut you with my dull (and rusty!) knives... and remember, I have to viciously jab...



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

1 comment:

Gina said...

I need a set of good knives!