Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's funny

It's funny. I think God has a definite sense of humor.

Today I was rushing to catch my bus.
The bus fare is $4.40. Since I'm strapped for cash, I decided to pay in exact change... When I reached for my jar of change I spilled out some change and into my hand spilled 75 cents... 2 quarters, 2 dimes, 1 nickel. I was going to put the extra change back but having the feeling that maybe it wasn't a coincidence that amount spilled out, I put 40 cents in one pocket and the extra in the other pocket.

When the bus finally arrived I had trouble getting on the bus and being all discombobulated I yanked out the exact change from the one pocket and out flew some of the change into the snow. I was now left with $4.05... and what was left in my other pocket?


The $0.35 extra. :)




Thank You God.

No comments: